1. Purchase Avada
- Avada is available for purchase at ThemeForest. Purchase Avada.
- Once purchased, download the Installable WordPress file only from the Downloads section on your ThemeForest account.
- Unzip the file.
2. Install WordPress on your webhost account
- Login to your webhost account and access cPanel.
- Then go to your Scripts section and select WordPress.
- Install WordPress
3. Upload the Avada theme via FTP
- Open your favorite FTP program and connect to your webhost account.
- Once you’re connected in via FTP, navigate to the themes folder for your new WordPress website:
- Go to the folder where WordPress was installed (ex. /public_html/)
- Open the folder named: wp-content
- Then, open the folder named themes.
- Then, upload the Avada folder to the themes folder. (Avada files should be unzipped. Do not upload the zip file.)
4. Activate the Avada Theme
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- Go to the Themes section:
- Appearance >> Themes
- Hover over the Avada theme, and select Activate.
6. Install required plugins for Avada
- Go to Avada >> Plugins
- Install and Activate the required plugins.